Contests in Cribbage Pro are tournament games of skill (not gambling) with an entree fee and a chance to win Gold you can cash-out. Yes, you heard that correct, you can cash-out your Gold where 1 Gold = $1 USD and there are never any fees for cashing out! You can "Buy Gold" using the button at the bottom of the new "Contests" tab in the Multiplayer section of the game, or select the bottom information bar on that same screen for more options.
The following are some key rules and limits on contests, but for the full limitations and terms please view the full Terms and Conditions user agreement and the other contest information provided on the game web site as this list is not, and should not be deemed as being in any way comprehensive:
- When the contest completes, the winner is immediately awarded the prize based on the entry fees collected.
- Each contest has the entry fee amount required to play set by the contest creator up to a current maximum of 25 Gold per contest.
- If you choose to participate in a contest, you must have sufficient Cribbage Pro Gold (CPG) in your account in order to join the contest.
- All contests are always considered rated games (for points).
- When the first game in the contest starts, all entry fees are removed from the players accounts for processing.
- All contests must be fully completed and a winner declared for any contest prize to be awarded.
- If you re-match a contest, the same entry fee will be used again and the same rules apply as if it were a new contest.
- If there is ever a disconnect or drop of a player in a contest, that contest will be saved and scheduled to complete later. An email will be sent with the scheduled time and other details and limitations.
- A player with a gold icon in the players list indicates they are able to play in contests.
- Each contest participant must read, agree and periodically review the full Terms and Conditions user agreement.
- To participate in a fee based tournament contest you must be of legal age in your respective jurisdiction (again, see the terms and conditions).
Post a Comment